Primary responsibilities of this candidate would be :
1. Minimum 8 to 10 years of Software pre-sales processes experience required.
2. Should have been involved in Analysis of requirements, proposal preparation, responding to RFPs / demos, conducting POCs
3. Experience in preparation & making demos / writing product documentation required
4. Preparation of responses to Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals
5. Work with Sales personnel to provide Product, Business and Technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities
6. Liaison with Product / Project Managers and Development teams to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization.
7. Attending conferences and meeting Experts to get to know on the updates in the market.
8. Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process
9. Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management and Development regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands.
10. Responsible to develop and deliver training on business problems, products, and messages for pre-Sales team members.
In conjunction with Sales Personnel, develop and conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations, customer organization, etc.
11. Must have Prior Banking experience, or Experience in IT organizations as Pre-sales / Solution Consultants to Banks and Financial Institutions
12. Knowledge of Project Management preferred
13. Experience in interacting with BFSI clients / prospects desired
14. Should have thorough functional knowledge
15. Should have participated in various projects and performed requirement gathering, analysis, UI reviews, making module demos etc.
16. Have excellent communication skills & Presentation skills
17. This position requires extensive travelling and without any restrictions.
18. Banking industry experience is a must
19. European candidates preferred for this position