Our client is a leading oil & gas company. They are looking to recruit Project Coordinator to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Project Coordination: Coordination and management of all assigned sub-project activities to ensure sub-projects run according to schedule, and communicate to PM and PS changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs; monitor, track and analyze project and cost performance, schedule and report to the PM on the changes, and be able to suggest the improvements to all the above; production of consolidated reporting, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, summary of costs incurred, etc.
• Project Plan: Translation of Project's pipeline and preparation of each sub-project Project Plan (project phases, tasks, milestones, resources, requirements); management of each sub-project schedule and highlight all scheduling conflicts or project plan deviations to PM, making certain that all scheduling conflicts are resolved with routine updates for PM's final approval; conduct ongoing evaluation of all sub-project activities with reporting on project progress status and escalating issues to Project team/Manager
• Project Phase-Gate Reporting: Assurance of project compliance to project management and internal governance SOPs; preparation of DRB communication packages ('Decision Support Packages'); preparation of formal reports/presentations to senior level audiences at each Phase-gate of project status for strategic decisions and actions approvals, and preparation of next Phase plan with recommendation
• Communication: Primary point of contact and full accountable for the effective flow of information and project status reporting between team members, participants in project activities, and the project management; participation in all planned Communications related to the project, including the development of format, content, frequency, and audience; participation in Change Management activities.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or related discipline (preferably in related field of the Project)
• Work experience on two valid Project as Coordinator preferred
• Valid and current PMP/PRINCE II and/or Change Management professional (CCMP) certification preferred
• Minimum 3 yrs experience working in a multi-national and/or international company in the related industry using world class systems and practices
• Hands-on work experience in the full range of related field functions preferably in a multi- cultural environment
• Proficiency Level 2 of MS Office Suite
• Solid working knowledge of project tool (i.e. schedule development and monitoring, critical path analysis, progress tracking, use project management software, s-curves analysis, etc.)
• Excellent planning and organizational skills with strong analytical and projection abilities
• Proficient negotiation/diplomacy skills with the ability to influence and direct while being culturally aware and sensitive to local customs and requirements
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with solid experience using problem solving/troubleshooting tools such as Statistical Process Analysis and Root Cause Analysis, and through displaying a thorough understanding of inter-disciplinary interfaces