Desired Profile: Bachelor’s in Computer Science with a minimum 10-12 yrs experience. Self-Motivated, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Capable of working under pressure and achievement oriented.
Deliver on client outcomes by analyzing business needs, investigating and recommending improvements to processes and systems and coordinating the implementation of projects in order to meet business objectives. The incumbent of the role will be responsible for planning and implementation of projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
• Plan and manage projects with appropriate business process owners to translate the companies’ strategy into business specifications and sign off the requirements with applicable stakeholders.
• Design business solutions and processes that integrate different departments within the company in order to create efficiencies.
• IT project management to ensure timelines and deliverables are met as per business requirements.
• Understand the integrated business processes and document the user journeys.
• Facilitate discussions with business process owners about project deliverables and scope, develop full scale project plans, assemble project resources, manage budgets and track project deliverables.
• Manage the relationship with different stakeholders and ensure that misunderstandings, scope additions or conflicts are effectively resolved.
• Develop, execute and document test plans in order to verify the quality of deliverable(s).
• Implement deliverables into a business line with minimum disruption and/or intervention of day-to-day business activities.
• Perform quality control, review, analyze and evaluate how project performance can be enhanced.
• Communicate project related information in order to ensure visibility and understanding from different stakeholders.
• Develop and manage the relationship, assisting with project delivery and governance reporting as required
• Bilingual (Arabic and English)
• Deciding and initiating action.
• Ability to support and cooperate with others.
• Conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to network with people at different levels.
• Persuasion skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to cope under pressure.
• Ability to pay attention to details.
• Results orientated.
• Facilitation skills.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• A relevant degree.
• At least 5 years’ experience in IT Project management/business analysis.
• Demonstrated experience in managing software and business orientated projects in a complex environment within the financial services industry.
• Formal project management and/or business analysis certification or qualifications.
• Working experience in Utilities Information Technology industry will be an added advantage.
. Bilingual (Arabic and English)
If interested, kindly mail us your updated CV along with a recent snap, current and expected salary details and joining time(30days maximum) to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases