Should have experience in application/Software implementation projects.
1. Establish and manage a formalized Integrated Project Plan for all identified IT projects.
2. Develop and maintain each individual Project Management Plans, including project objectives and success criteria, deliverables, role/responsibilities/contact information, risk management, communication protocols, document control methodology, cost management, schedule management and quality management plans.
3. Develop and maintain a Project Risk Management Plan throughout the project life.
4. Manage and oversee the Project and provide a bi-weekly report to the IT Strategy Committee.
5. Schedule and conduct regular progress meetings involving all project stakeholders to review, resolve and plan in areas such as budget, schedule and quality.
6. Meeting Minutes will be recorded and distributed, including an Outstanding Action Item Log, detailing the status of key decisions, responsibility and required timing.
7. Review requests for changes, submit written recommendations to the IT Strategy Committee.
8. Advise IT Strategy Committee on issues potentially impacting timely completion of the projects.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases