1. To organize staff and lead AI teams to ensure project completion in a safe manner, within budget, on schedule, and in conformance with the appropriate standards and specifications.
2. To review the contract documents and data, establish plans, schedules and budgets for prime contract obligations and review the technical input.
3. To take the lead in coordinating the planning and execution of the work with organizations such as procurement and other services to achieve an assignment of work scope which will result in an integrated project team approach.
4. To initiate and direct the planning and development of the project execution plans, scope definition, project procedures, budgets, and project schedules. Ensure acceptance by the Client, AI project teams and functional management.
5. To review bid tabulations for commitments for all major purchase orders, contracts, and sub-contracts and recommend critical changes to these documents.
7. To ensure that all Clients contacts, including major correspondence and working relationships between AI and the Client, is maintained throughout the duration of the project. Monitor and control all contractual commitments to ensure that all work is being performed in accordance with the specifications, drawings and terms of the contract that change orders are timely, and claims are managed.
8. To review equipment and bulk materials procurement methodology, schedules, expedite plans and methods of delivery to ensure compatibility with project plans, schedules, and budget.
9. To participate periodic project and Clients meetings to review progress and discuss issues. Ensure the project teams resolve problems involving coordination, schedule and the setting of priorities.
10. To prepare or direct the preparation of progress and special reports to Client and AI management.
11. To oversee the preparation of the Project Financial Reports for AI management.