• Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction
• Control and monitor labor, material and equipment expenses.
• Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
• Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
• Inform the Consultant/Client of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant’s design drawings.
• Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings. Prepare & issue minutes of all site meetings
• Read, understand, and execute project contracts
• Act as primary point of contact with the customer
• Oversee and contribute to technical project specification and design
• Resolve unusual technical challenges with clients
• Make final decisions on/be ultimately responsible for the resolution of technical deadlocks
• Be responsible for a project’s total profit (or loss)
• Insure that project materials are properly specified, purchased at the lowest price possible, and received as required by the overall project schedule
• Acquire sufficient staff for assigned projects plus help staff all other projects in cooperation with Technical Managers, other Project Managers, and Engineering Management
• Logically divide a project scope of work, in cooperation with Section Managers, and assign the resulting tasks to project team members, striving for the most efficient possible utilization of personnel resources
• Supervise project team members throughout each project
• Be personally responsible for project quality control/quality assurance or delegation and supervision of authority to project QA/QC personnel
N-KOM is one of Middle East's leading shipyards, offering a comprehensive range of marine services as well as solutions for the oil and gas industry. Strategically located at the heart of oil and gas activities in the Arabian Gulf, Nakilat-Keppel Offshore & Marine (N-KOM) combines a wealth of experience and expertise from its parent companies Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat) and Keppel Offshore & Marine (KOM), to provide repair, conversion and construction services for marine vessels, offshore and onshore structures.
Spanning over 50 hectares, the comprehensive facility is equipped with two graving docks and a floating dock that can easily accommodate VLCCs, quays and piers offering a total berthage capacity of 3,150m, a range of workshops ideally situated in front of the drydocks, more than 500,000sqm of fabrication area and sub-contractor facilities on-site, thus enhancing the shipyard's flexibility and capabilities.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, extensive infrastructure and track record of safe, quality and timely project executions, N-KOM has rapidly established itself as the preferred shipyard in the Middle East.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases