1. Oversee execution of daily operations, making sure production cycles are met from part design to fabrication. Manage handling of raw material and equipment logistics, people resources and administrative processes.
2. Develop annual workforce and work strategies including competency frameworks to meet the operational requirements, monitor progress and manage performance to ensure timely delivery of services and products.
3. Set performance targets and deliverables for all services including performance of own team and subcontracting partners.
4. Proactively, manage change plans related to people and/or priorities to mitigate any adverse impact to operations.
5. Develop and present of reports and updates to stakeholders to support internal strategic and performance review processes.
6. Champion collaborative and cross-organizational working within and between business and support functions to ensure delivery of organizational objectives and efficient use of resources.
7. Oversee Projects, Resources, Project Budgeting, Project Planning and cost control and Client Interactions.
8. Provide inspiring leadership to the team to foster a positive, innovative and high performing culture.
9. Adopt a restorative approach to leadership embedding the principals of open and positive communication for employees and contractors.
10. Drive cost optimization and balance effective cost allocation to achieve sustainable profit and maximize value from project revenue stream.
11. Drive the safety culture within the team through ensuring compliance with all health, safety, security, environment and quality aspects of IMS, policies, procedures and work instructions.
12. Maintain and implement quality standards as core competency within the team to ascertain high quality services, products and customer satisfaction.
N-KOM is one of Middle East's leading shipyards, offering a comprehensive range of marine services as well as solutions for the oil and gas industry. Strategically located at the heart of oil and gas activities in the Arabian Gulf, Nakilat-Keppel Offshore & Marine (N-KOM) combines a wealth of experience and expertise from its parent companies Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat) and Keppel Offshore & Marine (KOM), to provide repair, conversion and construction services for marine vessels, offshore and onshore structures.
Spanning over 50 hectares, the comprehensive facility is equipped with two graving docks and a floating dock that can easily accommodate VLCCs, quays and piers offering a total berthage capacity of 3,150m, a range of workshops ideally situated in front of the drydocks, more than 500,000sqm of fabrication area and sub-contractor facilities on-site, thus enhancing the shipyard's flexibility and capabilities.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, extensive infrastructure and track record of safe, quality and timely project executions, N-KOM has rapidly established itself as the preferred shipyard in the Middle East.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases