* Project Manager has the overall responsibility for the delivery of the entire project and the administration of the project from inception to completion. The Project Manager will be the main point of Contact with the Client and shall report to the Resident Manager / Civil Supervision Manager, as applicable.
* Act as the first point of contact / company representative in all client and contractor communications. Establish and maintain open lines of communication with all stakeholders.
* Review and approve the Work Program proposed by the Contractor, based on the contract requirements of each project. Monitor the Contractors progress of each project or project section on a regular basis and maintain records on the status of each project.
* Allocate responsibility to team members according to individual experience and ability and provide guidance and support for less experienced members of the team.
* Manage the expectations of the client. Communicate these expectations to relevant stakeholders in a clear and effective format.
* Verify and communicate project scope, goals, deliverables, and success criteria and communicate them to all stakeholders.
* Monitor the project closely and control project resources and deliverables to maintain adherence to initial commitment to the client.
* Review and supervise projects progress reports from Resident Engineers. Resolve major issues using appropriate channels within the Company.
* Prepare project progress reports as required by the Resident Manager / Civil Supervision Manager and the Area General Manager, and communicate all issues and concerns with recommended solutions.
* Have a complete understanding of all terms and conditions binding the Client, the contractor and the Company to ensure that the interests of the Company are always protected and all obligations are adhered to appropriately.
* Respond promptly to contractual and technical matters raised by the client, Company Design Team, or contractor, as per the terms and conditions of the Contract between the Client and the Company.
* Act on behalf of the client during coordination and correspondences with authorities, government organizations and developers, on all matters related to the current project.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and develop contingency plans.
* Identify and resolve conflicts within the project team. Project team members work smoothly together
* Conduct project post mortems/close out and create a recommendations report on any technical design matters or contractual issues experienced during the course of the project, in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements for future lessons learned. Report to Resident Manager / Civil Supervision Manager & Area General Manager any points requiring attention and/or formal resolution.
* Handle corrective / preventive action requests raised about the project design while consulting with the Design Support Team or the appropriate Manager, as applicable.
* Mentor key senior employees on managerial issues in order to prepare them to undertake higher responsibilities.
* Enforce learning culture at all levels in order to enhance teams performance and increase the level of knowledge within the organization. Identify gaps in employee skills and request necessary training and development paths.
* Maintain quality standards and effective project management, supervision process and output by ensuring compliance with the Company Quality Policy.
* Ensure that project historical documents are maintained and filed as per standard of Company standard archiving system for future reference.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you