Our client is a leading oil & gas company. They are looking to recruit a Project Specialist HR to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Environment, Health & Safety Management: Adherence to and execution of all environment, health and safety aspects of project execution, site, office and personal environments; supports execution of requirements of all necessary risk assessment studies as needed by the project
• Project Management: Co-management with the Project Manager (PM), of major project(s) by providing project management leadership/guidance/coordination and skilled facilitation service of various individual sub-projects; overall delivery (milestones, deliverables& achievements) using a gated decision review process; secondary interface/liaison with internal/external parties for effective functioning of the IPMT (Integrated Project Mgmt. Team)
• Project Expertise: Provision of broad in-depth, insightful, technical subject matter with proposing 'good and best practice' work processes, practices and systems, proposition of latest international strategies, practices, tools and technologies used in related projects so to adopt them to increase efficiency and productivity; drafting all To-Be workflow process and writing workflow procedures; initiation/lead appropriate benchmarking and research efforts resulting in a comprehensive analysis of relevant issues and trends; recommendation of new technologies and technical tools i.e. employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics to better support the business and create value
• Communication: Support development and execution of the internal Project's Communication Plan to clients and customers (in line with Change Management); facilitation role for change management strategy;
• Knowledge Transference: Support development and implementation of a seamless Knowledge Transfer process model though direct contact and training to project team members and Main Business owners (functional users)
• Project Close-Out/Handover/Follow-up: Assist in consolidation and handover of all project documentation to the Main Business; preparation assistance and participation in post-Project Follow-up Plan (evaluation review) and activities
Qualification & Experience:
• Master's degree in the related field or related discipline with minimum 5+ years related field/project consultancy experience or Bachelor's degree in related discipline with additional graduate level certification in specific job role field/areas from accredited institution with minimum 10 years related field/project experience
• Expertise in at least one area of HR Management.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with solid experience using problem solving/troubleshooting tools such as Statistical Process Analysis and Root Cause Analysis, and through displaying a thorough understanding of inter-disciplinary interfaces
• Strong interpersonal skills, mentoring, training and coaching skills to deal with people at a multitude of levels
HistoryMissionServices.Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and multinational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon and Sudan.
Concentrating our resources has created five distinct specialist divisions:
· Integrated Project Management – Outsourcing · Oil & Energy · Construction & Engineering · Banking & Finance · Human Resources
Across the full spectrum of industries and at all levels of recruitment, our standards of quality and professionalism remain constant.
With a database of over 80,000 candidates and management’s 30 years’ experience recruiting professionals, we have the resources and expertise to select the right candidate for each position.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases