Ready to make $30,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market and collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field.Company description
Crossover is redefining the way people work. A future where all high-skill jobs go to the cloud and big-data is used to help individuals and teams become more and more productive. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent and are now in over 108 different countries. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
The Type of Python Engineers We’re Looking For:
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need engineers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- A Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stopping until it’s done correctly
Required Education and Experience:
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful Python Engineer at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written
- Extensive problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English)
- Proficiency in the following technologies and skills is mandatory:
- Good understanding and experience of the Python scripting language
- Working knowledge of scripting languages and demonstrated proficiency in basic programming techniques
- Basic SQL knowledge
- What to set yourself apart? Proficiency in the following technologies will make you an especially attractive candidate: Postgre, CoffeeScript, Boto, Flask, knowledge of R and background in statistics and/or machine learning.
Total compensation: $30,000/year
Location: Global (remote)
40 hours per week
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
However, it is important to note that while you will work as a "contractor," these are long-term contracts that should be your only source of employment. You are not permitted to work additional jobs on the side. Please do not apply unless you are available to make this position your sole employment.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.