Position: QA/QC Inspector
• Executes sampling and testing according to the project inspection and test plan.
• Witnesses independent test laboratory activities and reports to project management.
• Identifies the need for supplementary quality engineering based on test results.
• Performs internal quality system audits and reports according to the applicable procedures, focusing on compliance with the system requirements.
• Assure ITP and QCP compliance for precast works (forms preparation, concrete placement, loading, storing, Rock Quarry…) –where applicable-
• Follow up third party testing facility and activities and reporting as per the QCP, ITP and maintain the records of test and inspection – where applicable –
• Prepare reports to patent holders (concrete armour units) also report progress/approval status daily, weekly and monthly Track stocks, loading and delivery to the project site – where applicable –
• Coordinate inspection for client representative/third party laboratory and subcontractors.
• Prepare/review MS, QCP and ITP for precast activities/Quay wall block production. Show effort to closeout external/internal NCRs.
- Completed Bachelor of Science, applicable for function (concrete, rock, civil construction, dredging and reclamation).
- Minimum 5 years of experience, exposure on oil and gas marine construction /civil projects is a must.
- Familiar with the applicable standards for his activities, proven record of activities in other projects.
- Experience in internal auditor for quality management systems.
- With English Language proficiency and good MS Office Skills.
- Take ownership of own objectives agreed upon. Strong self-motivator
- Ensure visibility of achieved results and performance for the entire team.
- Investigates, understands and responds to the needs of customers – internal and external.
- Seek and share information and ideas in order to improve performance. Help and motivate colleagues to achieve their goals.
- Show respect, flexibility and loyalty to colleagues throughout the organization.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization orally and in writing. Actively listens and is persuasive in reasoning.
- Able to adequately solve problems or disputes.
- Objectivity is a must for reporting.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you