- Check & verify the accuracy of Quantities measured from site.
- BE or B.Sc. Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying. Experience
- Total 10 years out of that atleast 5 years Gulf experience in the construction industry, preferably in UAE with International Contractors or Consultants or Developers.
- Experience in development, pre and post contract quantity surveying functions; tendering and contractual matters on a wide variety of building and civil engineering projects with reputed companies in UAE.
Skills Functional & Technical Skills
- Possess proficiency in FIDIC, Dubai Municipality and JAFZA Conditions of Contracts and in the International Method of Measurements including POMI and CESSM3.
- Possess good working knowledge in the application of Microsoft word, Excel and AutoCAD. Behavioral Skills
- Ability to communicate in clear and precise manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Self Starter with Strong Interpersonal Relations & Efficiency Working.
- Deal with staff from various related departments - Exercise good judgment.
- Liaise closely with project team for techno-commercial and contractual review of project.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases