1. Respond to incoming telephone calls by transferring calls appropriately to staff concerned, taking messages and ensuring prompt delivery of these messages.
2. Welcomes Visitors in a friendly and polite manner and direct them to staff concerned..
3. Receive job applicants from walk-in candidates and handle application forms by providing assistance to complete required information and check for missing documents.
4. Set up interviews (thru phone calls/e-mails) of shortlisted candidates. Request them to bring all related documentation.
5. Prepare package for new joiners (orientation, etc.) and coordinate with concerned staff to ensure actions are completed.
6. Sort all incoming mail (couriered or posted) and ensure that these are forwarded promptly to staff concerned.
7. Keep a record of all incoming mail.
8. Ensure that the company directory is up to date and that all abbreviated dialing codes in the telephone & fax system are correct. Make sure updated directories are given to everyone.
9. Assist with typing, inputting data, and other secretarial or administrative duties from time to time.
10. Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Assistant Manager – HR & Recruitment/Assistant Manager – Payroll & Admin.Requirements:
• Minimum 3-5 years in related field
• University graduate
• Preferably bilingual (excellent English & Arabic communication skills)
• Presentable, positive attitude
• Transferable visa #18
• Kuwait based; available to join immediately
• Ability to multi-task