Our client is one of the leading and well known business groups in UAE with business interests in most of the GCC countries. The business activities range from Retail, Hospitality, Real Estate, Engineering and other services related sectors. As part of their expansion and consolidation plans, they are now looking for an experienced professional to lead the Recruitment function for their centralized corporate operations.
• Design, develop and manage the recruitment process in the organization
• Optimize recruitment channels and recruitment sources - internal as well as external
• Explore market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
• Build quality relationships with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
• Conduct job interviews and control the selection process for key jobs in the organization
• Monitors the labor regulations and implement the required changes to keep the process compliant
• Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment needs
• Design and conduct trainings related to recruitment for HR and line managers
• Minimum 10 years’ experience
• Specialization in Recruitment
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Job Interviewing Skills
• Managerial and leadership skills
• Analytical skills
• Training Skills
Please apply urgently with your detailed updated CV, a photograph and your personal and professional contact details.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you