Are you currently the top performing Inside Sales person at an enterprise software company - but wish you could expand your skills across multiple companies, products and industries instead? Do you wish you were working in a fast-growing private equity firm acquiring numerous enterprise software companies - then relying on you to make their sales skills to drive growth? Can you talk to customers and get them excited about the new vision of the acquired company - clearly articulating the benefits of a better roadmap, better support and more capabilities? Are you not afraid to close deals that involve price increases? If so - this role is for you.
ESW Capital is an Austin, Texas based group specifically focuses on buying, strengthening, then growing mature business software companies. By taking advantage of its unique operating platform, ESW revitalizes its acquisitions for sustainable success while making customer satisfaction a top priority. ESW and its affiliated companies have been in the enterprise software space since 1988, and the group includes notable brands such as Aurea, Ignite Technologies, Trilogy and Versata.
Crossover is partnering with ESW Capital to fill this position. Crossover specializes in finding and managing talent in today’s global workforce and will help you through the recruiting process.Job Description:
In our enterprise software space, customer success is the heart of the business - and annual renewals are how these customers show us how they really value our products. Your job as the Renewals Inside Sales Rep will be to talk to our customers, get them excited about our vision and our products, understand their needs - then convince them to renew their enterprise software license and sell up to our Platinum support.
To be effective in this role - you must be a great communicator, a coachable strong learner and be extremely metrics-oriented. You will be asked to sell renewals and Platinum upsells across many of our ESW Capital companies - so you will need to be able to learn each of these products in detail. You will also be coached by expert inside sales management that will continually teach you new innovative methods to communicate to customers.
Required Experience and Education:
- Drive customer enterprise software renewals across the ESW Capital family of companies
- Explain to customers the benefits of Platinum support and the impact on customer success - then close Platinum upsells
- For companies ESW Capital acquires - sell the vision to customers on the benefits of that company becoming a part of ESW Capital
- Ramp, effectively learn and be able to sell renewals on new products as ESW Capital acquires additional companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Prospect, nurture and close new business at or above target
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Generate opportunities, manage pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts using SalesForce CRM.
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- Demonstrated success exceeding new business quota
- Strong organizational skills & highly coachable
- A passion for the high-growth environment
Total compensation: $100,000/year ($50/hr for a 40hr/week)
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.