3 - Job Summary and Purpose
Analyze business requirements and convert them into technical solutions envisioning system features and functionality. Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
System design and development:
1. Take ownership of all technical developments during project implementation across various SAP modules (FI/CO, MM, SD, PS, HR, Payroll, BOC, SuccessFactors, and ARIBA).
2. Support SAP Net weaver Portal UI5 / HCP / PI / API..
3. Support project using ABAP and Java programming languages HCP, and oData.
4. Ensure that coding conventions are being followed.
5. Analyze SAP code for SAP functional analyst to help with functional configuration.
6. Develop ABAP Reports, ABAP Charts, Data dictionary, user exit, Enhancement Framework, BADI, BAPI, RFC, ALV, BTE, Payroll Functions and ABAP Object oriented programming.
7. Develop and configure Portal UI5 applications related applications using WebIDE, in XML or JAVA and oData Channel.
8. Develop BDC programs using the T-Code SHDB/Function Modules and develops custom screen (DIALOG PROGRAMING) to meet business requirements.
9. Assist Info-types to meet business requirements.
10. Develop print forms using UI5, SAP cloud Portal, SMARTFORMS, HRFORMS, SAP, WSDL Scripts, and knowledge of Adobe Interactive forms.
11. Perform end to end testing on newly developed or enhanced applications.
12. Configure User Management Engine to interface with MS Active Directory.
13. Implement Single Sign on Access (SSO) to portal.
14. Perform patch and new-version releases to test, staging and production interface environments.
15. Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
16. Ensure that new applications and interfaces conform to the systems development coding standards; are modular and well documented and are re-usable where possible.
17. Provide SAP support and training for projects after go-live.
18. Support and develop application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Supervision of Subordinates:
19. Organize and supervise the activities and work of direct subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific team is completed to the required standards and in line with NAKILAT operating policies and procedures.
20. Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to subordinates to support their overall development.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE):
21. Ensure compliance to all relevant QHSE policies, procedures, instructions and controls so that NAKILAT provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
22. Implement approved policies, processes and procedures, and provide instructions to subordinates to ensure their proper implementation.
23. Carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate supervisor.
5 - Key Result Areas
• Analyze and convert business requirements to technical solutions
• Develop Software Applications
• Testing of enhanced and developed applications
• Design and develop of Workflows and Approvals Process
• Ensure applications conform to coding standards
• Support subordinates as and when required
• Integration of multiple systems
6 – Interactions and Working Relationships
• IT Department - System implementation, support and analysis of policies and procedures
• Finance Department - System implementation, support and analysis of policies and procedures
• SAP Online Support Systems - As and when required for any defects / issues coming in the SAP system
7 – Financial Authorities
8 – Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with specialized certificates are preferred
• 6 years of related experience of which a minimum of 3 year should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry.
Job Specific Skills:
• Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
• Knowledge of various fields of Software Engineering like
• Requirements gathering, analysis, Design, Development, unit testing, End User testing, Web Page Composer (WPC) Framework
• Experience in developing BSP, JSP, UI5 applications, SAP cloud Portal developments, Netweaver Development Infrastructure (NWDI), XML, XSL programming, WebIDE with Adobe Interactive forms, WebIDE with Adobe Interactive forms, TREX server with Portal to create index, and Adaptive RFC Layer
• Experienced in configuring business packages like ESS, MSS and workflow builder. Knowledge of Guided Procedures and Business Objects
• Knowledge of ALE, LSMW and IDOC
• Knowledge of current trends in SAP developments like SOA, Adobe forms, UI5, HCP/HCI etc.
• Good Computer and Software troubleshooting skills
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills
• Efficient and excellent Team Player
• Ability to work under pressure and be a good listener
• Quick in learning and imparting knowledge to others
• SAP Project Management Skills; deadline/results oriented
• Strong Knowledge in designing and implementing HANA modeling.