- Assessment of present asset life of Mesaieed Operations Plant Assets.
- Prepare asset failure data and analyze the failure patterns.
- Identify repetitive failures and chalk out plans to eliminate failures.
- Benchmarking of maintenance KPIs & assessment of maintenance performance.
- Plan and preparation of specific SAP audit reports for identifying gaps in PM Module usage and coordinate with users for resolution.
- Provide assistance and resolve technical or operational issues in providing complete and useful maintenance data from work order system for reliability analysis.
- Organize and execute the Small Sized In-House CMMS projects.
- Coordinate the CMMS Projects of EPIC contracts and work closely with the CONTRACTOR in SAP-PM master Data preparation & IDB.
- Coordinate with optimization group to resolve any data discrepancy that may encountered prior to, during or after entry of data into the SAP system.
- Prepare presentations, databases using MS access, and other computerized formats and the likes for system improvements and business improvements.
- Participate and prepare business related presentations and reports as required by the division.
- Work closely and assist in Reliability & Optimization studies initiated at the OAO(M) Division.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
a) Minimum six (6) years of post-graduation experience in Oil & Gas Industry plant asset maintenance function.
b) Minimum six (6) years of experience in performing Asset Integrity – Reliability & Optimization functions in Oil & Gas industry.
c) Minimum six (6) years of experience in working through “PDCA” cycle of Plant Asset performance area.
d) Minimum six (6) years of working knowledge in optimizing maintenance strategy and performance.
e) Minimum six (6) years of working experience in SAP R/3 environment and Plant Maintenance.
f) Minimum six (6) years of experience in CMMS Data preparation for SAP R/3 system in Oil & Gas industry.
g) Excellent knowledge in processing the SAP-PM Master Data in organisation’s live systems.
h) Experience in conducting FMEA/FCA/ECA/RSA studies.
i) Hands on experience using RCM-Turbo & S.O.S tools.
j) Good skills and experienced in use of MS-Access and other MS office tools.
- Other - Qatar
- 6 - 15 years
- Optimization, OPTIMIZATION ENGINEER, Senior optimization,
- Bachelor's Degree
- • Electrical engineering
• Mechanical engineering
- Other Roles
- Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
- Performing Asset Integrity â Reliability & Optimization functions in Oil & Gas industry.
- 7th Dec 2017