1. Coordinate with section engineers in reviewing CMMS project deliverables.
2. Assist section engineers in SAP PM Master Data IDB review and completion.
3. Coordinate with CMMS Contractors on the project progress reports and Transmittals Log.
4. Collect data & populate Interim Data Base (IDB) for small d in-house CMMS projects.
5. Perform necessary site validation for M.O assets as part of SAP Master Data updates in Master Data audits.
6. Update Functional Location Data, Equipment Data, Maintenance Planning Data, Bill of Material Data and other related PM Master Data in SAP that are requested through e-SUR.
7. Collect and Review Maintenance transactional data and historical data, which are relevant, significant to Mesaieed operations Maintenance Optimization activity.
8. Verify that Equipment breakdown status & equipment history are properly populated in SAP.
9. Assist the Optimization engineers in carrying out optimization studies including Maintenance Strategy optimization, FCA/ECA and S.O.S, etc.
10. Liaise with reliability section to assure that correct failure codes are assigned to M2 notifications.
11. Assist in preparing presentations, databases using MS access, and other computerized formats and the like for system improvements and business improvements.
12. Assist the section engineer in preparation of business related presentations and reports.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
High Diploma in Engineering (Mech, Elect, Inst, or Ind) and must be fluent in spoken / written English.
a) Minimum of six (6) years of plant maintenance experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
b) Good understanding on data requirements of asset Integrity functions.
c) Good understanding on data requirements of FMEA/FCA/ECA/RSA studies.
d) Minimum of five (5) years of experience in preparing CMMS data for SAP R/3 system.
e) Minimum of four (4) years of SAP R/3 environment exposure and use of PM module.
f) Good understanding on use of SAP R/3 system for Maintenance order processing, Notifications and confirmations.
g) Hand on experience in Asset verification at site with ability in interpretation of engineering drawings.
h) Good years of experience in creating SPIR/SPF and maintenance spare planning.
i) Excellent record keeping skills and ability to perform document control functions.
j) Excellent data management skills using MS-Access and MS-office tools.
- Other - Qatar
- 6 - 15 years
- INTEGRITY TECHNICIAN, integrity technician, Senior INTEGRITY,
- Bachelor's Degree, Diploma
- • Electrical engineering
• Mechanical engineering
• Electrical engineering
• Mechanical engineering
- Other Roles
- Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
- Assist the Optimization engineers in carrying out optimization studies including Maintenance Strategy optimization, FCA/ECA and S.O.S, etc.
- 7th Dec 2017