- Checks / reviews Contractor's shop drawings for all electrical services / works, including services composite drawings with special emphasis on coordination with all the civil, structural, architectural works / finishes of the project including compliance with all the regulatory requirements.
- Implements the contract documents, such as design drawings, specifications, Bill of Quantities, contract conditions, etc. on site.
- Reviews / checks and recommend the acceptable completed progress percentages of all electrical activities to the client / CM for Contractor's Monthly Payment Applications.
- Checks, reviews and approve all the electrical materials submittals, proposals and samples.
- Inspects all the electrical materials delivered to project site for compliance as per approved materials data / samples.
- Checks quality of electrical works for full compliance with the contract Specification requirements and approvals.
- Issues JSIs and NCRs as the case may be applicable.
- Reviews and approve the As Built drawings
- Verifies handing over, testing and commissioning of all electrical systems.
- Evaluates tenders and tenderers.
- Attends regular progress meetings with Client, CM, contractors, suppliers, etc.
Min of 12 yrs of experience in Electrical Projects construction supervision, management and execution
· Minimum 7 Years working as a Sr. Electrical Engineer
· Experience having worked with reputable Consultant Engineering Firms needed
· KSE Membership required
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
KSE Membership is an essential requirement
Walkin for you