1) Develops the Proposal Plan and review the Enquiry Summary.
2) Organizes and holds the bid kick-off meeting.
3) Carry out Risk assessment for the enquiry in pre-bid stage.
4) Assist in preparation of BoD paper/resolution, if needed.
5) Defines the bid cost structure, with the support of the OIEI Estimator.
6) Manages the interfaces with Partners and Client
7) Approves the scope of work of each party involved in the bid.
8) Analyses Contract requirements and conditions with Legal, Finance & Insurance team.
9) Review the cost estimate developed by the OIEI Estimator.
10) Identifies the pre-bid agreements to be completed, if necessary.
11) Approves the cost estimate of internally performed activities developed by the OIEI Estimator and based on the evaluations made by the other technical departments (Engineering, Procurement & Supply Chain, Quality Systems & Assurance).
12) Approves the preliminary project cash flow developed by the OIEI Estimator and discuss with Shipyard Finance Manager.
13) Endorses the project organization, overall project schedule, overall execution plan, overall resources plan developed by the Operations Coordinator.
14) Integrates proposal packages and reconcile possible discrepancies.
15) Submits the proposal to the Client.
16) Assist in all contract reviews and contract drafting with subcontractors on back to back liability basis or covering the liabilities limited to their works.
N-KOM is one of Middle East's leading shipyards, offering a comprehensive range of marine services as well as solutions for the oil and gas industry. Strategically located at the heart of oil and gas activities in the Arabian Gulf, Nakilat-Keppel Offshore & Marine (N-KOM) combines a wealth of experience and expertise from its parent companies Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat) and Keppel Offshore & Marine (KOM), to provide repair, conversion and construction services for marine vessels, offshore and onshore structures.
Spanning over 50 hectares, the comprehensive facility is equipped with two graving docks and a floating dock that can easily accommodate VLCCs, quays and piers offering a total berthage capacity of 3,150m, a range of workshops ideally situated in front of the drydocks, more than 500,000sqm of fabrication area and sub-contractor facilities on-site, thus enhancing the shipyard's flexibility and capabilities.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, extensive infrastructure and track record of safe, quality and timely project executions, N-KOM has rapidly established itself as the preferred shipyard in the Middle East.
Technical Advisor,Technical Support,Technical Support Executive,Management Reporting,Board Meeting,Technical Documentation,Financial Planning and Analysis,Business Process Management,Business Process Re-Engineering,Business Process Improvement
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases