• Senior Architect (Healthcare) develops designs in the design development stage for a project in area of specialty, based on the concept and schematic designs developed by the Senior Project Architect. The Senior Architect receives guidance and instructions from the Senior Project Architect and provides instructions to Design Architects, Architects and CAD Operators and supervises their work to ensure that the design meets pre-defined requirements. The Senior Architect also supports the Senior Project Architect in the selection process of materials and specifications.
• Support the Senior Project Architect in planning team responsibilities and providing clearly defined tasks for each team member
• Provide input to the Section Manager on man hour estimates and technical information for inclusion in proposals by the Contract and Tenders Department.
• Monitor project spent hours and design cost according to allocated budget. Raise progress reports to Section Manager and highlight over-use of hours for appropriate action.
• Develop designs in the design development stage for projects in area of specialty, up to final design stages to prepare a complete set of drawings and construction documents for tendering.
• Support the Senior Project Architect to collect the design requirements of the disciplines and include them in the architectural design.
• Coordinate with sub-consultants to ensure that the design requirements are included in the drawings and are according to contract requirements.
• Perform detailed check of the design project on a regular basis and at different stages of the project and provide checking reports to the Senior Project Architect.
• Assist Senior Project Architect with design verification for other teams’ projects.
• Select specifications for all components of the project at the design stages assigned by the Senior Project Architect.
• Coordinate with suppliers to obtain the latest and updated materials and technologies. Coordinate with the Quantity Surveying Department to share information and ensure the latest and correct materials and specifications are included.
• Supervise the progress of the project through reports prepared by the Architects in the team
• Prepare weekly technical reports in order to give Senior Project Architect clear and accurate information on the current work status.
• Attend internal and external meetings, as assigned by the Senior Project Architect, and conduct internal and external presentations on technical issues in order to share information, take actions on technical matters and give an update on project progress.
• Provide efficient and effective site back-up support, under direct supervision from the Senior Project Architect, through the following actions: attend to RFIs, provide practical technical solutions for site problems, revise drawings according to new client or authority requirements, and support the Senior Project Architect with value engineering.
• Learn from own and others experience in order to increase capability and skill level and lower the risk of repeating similar mistakes.
• Prepare weekly reports to the Senior Project Architect on the performance of employees working under direct supervision to give the right and accurate feedback for decision making by higher levels.
• Guide subordinates in order to integrate them in the work and train them to ensure their continuous skill level improvement.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases