* Monitor and track end user requests, incidents and problems and manage request life cycle, including status, progress, closure and verification with end users
* Provide IT technical support, including support and configuration for desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, fax machines, videoconferencing / teleconferencing, audiovisuals, operating systems, handheld devices etc.
* Provide first level support / setup of networking, Infrastructure and security components
* Resolve end users’ software and hardware problems for the staff
* Coordinate the repair of IT equipment, covered by third party vendors
* Conduct preventive and corrective IT maintenance activities for IT hardware and software
* Support the Manager - IT Support in developing help desk procedures
* Operate wide IT help desk to support end-users
* Assist in developing and enforcing operational desktop standard configurations, documentation and procedures
Manage IT spare parts inventory for equipment and infrastructure
The following Certifications requires:
IT certification (e.g. ITIL, A+, MCTS, CCNA) is preferred
Knowledge of IT technical support activities
Knowledge of Architecture, Engineering and Planning IT requirements is preferred
Knowledge of Polycom VC, Avaya PBX, and SFB is preferred
Knowledge of IT hardware, software, operating systems, handheld devices etc.