• Responsible for the implementation of quality control procedures and plans for providing the more efficient onsite construction work.
•Develops and maintains quality standards that apply to onsite construction work, ensuring proper implementation.
• Reviews and approves inspections, test plans and quality control plans from contractors.
• Identifies, analyzes and resolves problems and issues with quality assurance and control for onshore site construction.
• Plans and coordinates QA/QC activities, making certain of quality control of the work in accordance to contract requirements.
• Responsible for supervising the activities of the quality service providers and inspectors to ensure diligent performance.
• The QA/QC Engineer reviews and approves the contractor’s quality documentation and implements contractor audits as well.
• Assure ITP and QCP compliance for precast works (forms preparation, concrete placement, loading, storing,…)
• Ensure that latest approved documents are distributed and implemented assure this info availability with client and construction team.
• Follow up ongoing rock activities, insure that all are fully completed with ITP & QCP, and do the internal inspection before submitting the ITR.
• Follow up third party testing facility and activities and reporting as per the QCP, ITP and maintain the records of test and inspection.
• Report progress/approval status daily, weekly and monthly. Track storing, loading and delivery to the project site.
• Coordinate inspection for client representative/third party laboratory and subcontractors.
• Prepare and develop all QA/QC documents (PQP/ITP/QCP, Reports…) based on project requirements and local standards, liaise and manage client approval.
• Review MS, QCP and ITP for Quay wall block production. Show effort to close out external/internal NCRs and make sure that the approved corrective and preventive actions are correctly implemented.
• Manage and ensure proper usage of site server including full document control, all files on the server traceable, and project data is updated to NMDC server.
• Monitor laboratory activities for all islands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience, exposure on marine civil projects is a must.
- Must have a good understanding of PC based system i.e. MS Word, Excel and Power point.
- Must be intelligent, articulate and able to communicate security-related concepts to a range of subordinates.
- Good decision making, prioritizing skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have commanding demeanor.
- Will be expected to make presentations in English to subordinates and Line Management, hence, fluency in English is a must with strong report writing performance.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you