• The Senior Quantity Surveyor is responsible for the financial administration of the contract and for checking the Contractor’s payment applications and verifying the amounts claimed by the Contractor against agreed measurement records and suppliers invoices.
• The Senior Quantity Surveyor checks the drawings, the quantities executed and the tables and measurement sheets submitted by the contractors and invoices for any discrepancy or differences.
• The Senior Quantity Surveyor provides advice on methods of measurement found in the contract in order to give a fair opportunity for all the concerned parties and to ensure the contractor is accurately paid for actual work done in accordance with the method of measurement stated in the contract.
• Schedule work load in an efficient and organized manner to ensure Contractor’s payments are processed within the time stipulated in the Contact.
• Review the specifications, Bill of Quantities and drawings and advise the Senior Resident Engineer of any differences and/or discrepancies in Contract documents for methods of measurements, at the beginning of every project.
• Read and understand the contents and details of the bill of quantities for each project as well as the preamble to the bill of quantities, and any other documents relating to payments to the contractor. Responsible for the financial administration of the contract.
• Review the Interim Payment Invoices submitted by the contractor and agree with the contractor on the executed quantities.
• Discuss and attempt to reach mutual agreement with the Contractor on rates for new work items that are not covered in the Bill of Quantities. Submit rates to the Employer for approval.
• Review claims submitted by the Contractor and submit a report to the Senior Resident Engineer for approval.
• Ensure application of retention in the interim payments and reduction of the same in the final payment as per the contract’s requirements. Ensure monthly deduction of advance payment if applicable.
• Review with the Senior Resident Engineer, the final payment invoice submitted by the contractor, and ensure that the cost of all approved variations orders is included.
• Review and approve the complete list of BOQ items that is submitted by the contractor at the beginning of the contract. Forward approval for the preparation of the interim payment.
• In case of changes, review all site measurements that are provided by the contractor to ensure correctness of these measurements and incorporate them in the payments.
• Coordinate with the Design Team for the preparation of tender’s documents for prime cost / provisional sum items and forward to the Senior Resident Engineer for approval.
• Prepare "Tenders Analysis Report" and forward to the Senior Resident Engineer for approval.
• Prepare monthly cost report. Advice Senior Resident Engineer / Employer on all contractual matters of the Project including dispute / Employer default / Contractor default / claim notices etc.
• Advise the Employer / Senior Resident Engineer on the requirements of Performance Bond, Tender Bond, Insurance, Advance payment, retention guarantee etc.
• Review the agreed breakdown of preliminaries to ensure full compliance with the Conditions of
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases