Storekeeper Job Summary
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our factory. In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our store, stock, including ordering, receiving, dispatching and managing inventory.
Storekeeper Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
• Receive materials, arranging for Dispatch Load, unload, and shelve supplies
• Preservation of the daily uses material, Issue of material, issuing purchasing requisition etc.
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
• Coordinating with production department and logistic department give required information.
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Sort and places materials on racks or shelves according to assigned location.
• Marks materials with required identification information and updates on computer system with location.
• Every month take inventory audits in all warehouse and location.
Storekeeper Requirements and Qualifications
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
• Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift
• Skills to operate common office equipment
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
• Valid driver’s license and willingness to acquire and maintain forklift certification
• Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 50 Kgs, and occasionally up to 100 Kgs.
• Well knowledge of MS office software like excel words etc.