• Minimum 3 years of vocational teaching /training experience at a
middle or high school level.
• Experience in the Gulf region preferably with UK/US Curriculum.
• Student centered, and an aptitude to work with Arab youth.
• Committed to innovation in Teaching and Learning initiatives, with a
positive “can do” attitude and willingness to promote life‐long learning
• Commitment to student‐centered, project based learning.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal
skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
• Sound understanding of technologies that support educational
development and current with technology development is an
Bachelor’s Degree in an ICT field (e.g. Computer Science, Information
Technology, Multimedia, Networking, Graphic Design etc.) appropriate
to the position from an accredited education institution.
• Industry Certification (i.e. Cisco, Microsoft, IC3 etc.) is desirable.
• Excellent oral and written English essential.
• Spoken Arabic skills preferable.
• IELTS 7 Academic for non‐first language English speakers only