If you are a world-class technical software product leader with the intellectual curiosity and desire to execute to a drastically differentiated cutting edge product delivery process; if you have a passion for metrics-driven approach to high quality software development; if you possess senior organizational leadership, combined with the technical experience to manage the product organization for a portfolio of software companies generating $100M annually; If you can think critically, plan proactively, and execute efficiently on product development - this role is for you.Company Description:
Crossover is inventing the future of work. A future where high-skill jobs are available to anyone around the world - as long as they are the best-of-the-best in that skill. We assemble teams of these rockstars, apply best-known playbooks to run the teams and provide a platform to help each team and individual continuously improve. Crossover then connects these teams to companies with specific needs. And unlike freelancer marketplaces - Crossover only accepts customers looking for multi-year project or program needs.Job Description:
The Technical Product Director will serve as a key member of the global executive team for Crossover and will be responsible for high-quality product roadmaps and delivery. You will be responsible for both developing new products as well as modernizing enterprise software products we acquire. It is you and your teams responsibility to understand the market, the key technology trends, competitors and customer needs - then synthe into a compelling roadmap to bring to market. As part of the leadership team, you will be expected to run the product organization using a revolutionary and radically differentiated process. With a focus on small, great global teams, productivity, factory-like process, and quantifiable business impact, you will be expected to drive higher levels of value and productivity from your organization than most companies would expect to achieve. You must build, develop and engage a team from a global talent pool. In doing so, you must set an agenda for the function where the teams effectively and efficiently solve some of the most challenging software problems with product managers distributed around the globe. You will leverage your personal technical and product management depth in order to set a personal standard for Product Delivery excellence.Key Responsibilities:
Required Experience and Education:
- Engage with internal and external customers, product managers and stakeholders to ensure that product roadmap obsessively aligns with customer value creation
- Create a world class, business value driven and delivery focused product organization
- Provide a compelling roadmap and effectively work with engineering to bring to market
- Drive rigorous, regular product releases across multiple, complex software products
- Implement program management strategies to achieve world-class productivity and cost efficiency
- Transform existing team of product managers into a highly effective delivery function, including upgrading and reorganizing our talent as required
- Engage and align top talent through strong recruitment, mentoring, hands-on leadership and career management
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD preferred)
- 15+ years of software product ownership experience this is a global leadership role for a seasoned leader, not a first executive role for a great program or product manager
- You must have brought several software products to market - a huge plus if your experience is enterprise software product focused
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best program management practices
- Recent experience with cloud based solutions. Our products live in the cloud.
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity
- Required to be a strong technologist with well-formed perspectives on enterprise technology he or she should have a point of view on Ben Horowitzs good product manager theories.
Total compensation: $200,000/year
Location: Global (remote)
Were one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.