We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on March 3rd to hire VPs of Content (USD $200K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
The VP of Content will be responsible for developing a world-class to create, optimize, and scale the content engine for the entire ESW Capital portfolio of companies. You will lead the concept, design, and execution of best in class creative solutions for integrated, multi-channel campaigns. The content strategy and team to execute will need to be horizontally scalable to 50+ companies and growing. The VP of Content will collaborate cross-functionally to identify interesting storylines while producing data-driven insights. We are looking for a leader that has experience working with internal talent and external agencies, is eager to work hard, move fast, and build/execute a world-renowned content strategy.
Your role will expand across the ESW Capital family of companies and you will be expected to continuously produce remarkable content across many industries and audiences.
- You are an expert storyteller. You understand different media and how they work together and tell your stories through strong copy and impeccable design
- 7+ years experience in B2B software content strategy and creation (preferrably enterprise) - and have lead teams to execute
- You operate effectively at both a strategic and tactical level, as a leader and an individual contributor
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and data-driven approach to solving business problems
- Proven experience building successful multi-channel content strategies from the ground up that creates leads, drives sales, engages customers, and grows brand awareness
- Ability to work cross-functionally, building rapport and trust across teams
- Strong portfolio of published or professional samples across a variety of B2B marketing channels
- We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, and you will receive the test platform link after completing registration.
Join our community of remote professionals: