Our client is a leading hospitality group that establishes a world class portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts. They have won numerous international travel and tourism awards. Currently they are looking for an experienced Waiter/ Waitress to be based in their Bahrain office.
• Greet and escort customers to their tables
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
• Inform customers about the day's specials
• Offer menu recommendations upon request
• Up-sell additional products when appropriate
• Take accurate food and drinks orders
• Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
• Serve food and drink orders
• Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
• Deliver checks and collect bill payments
• Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
• Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
• Follow all relevant health department regulations
• Provide excellent customer service to guests
Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
Basic math skills
Attentiveness and patience for customers
Excellent presentation skills
Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Active listening and effective communication skills
Flexibility to work in shifts
High school diploma; food or safety training is a plus
HistoryMissionServices.Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and multinational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon and Sudan.
Concentrating our resources has created five distinct specialist divisions:
· Integrated Project Management – Outsourcing · Oil & Energy · Construction & Engineering · Banking & Finance · Human Resources
Across the full spectrum of industries and at all levels of recruitment, our standards of quality and professionalism remain constant.
With a database of over 80,000 candidates and management’s 30 years’ experience recruiting professionals, we have the resources and expertise to select the right candidate for each position.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases