• Responsible to manage the day-to-day operations including but not limited to; inventory control, quality assurance, space management, logistics, replenishments, returns, and customer service for timely delivery.
• Identify and determine root causes of inventory deviation through cause and effect analysis using continuous improvement methodologies.
• Design, review and modify inventory, processes, procedures and reports for the purpose of improving and/or maintaining inventory accuracy.
• Knowledge about duty free tax deposit and necessary documentation.
• Look after sea shipments container receiving and obtain necessary release of air cargo from customs/Port.
• Receive and check customs declaration accompanied with documents for ... Original bill of entry.
What are we looking in our potential employee?
The ideal candidate should be below 35 years age and have at least 2 to 3 years experience working with Sharjah Municipality/ Duty Free Saif Zone in any reputed distribution company.
He/ She should be a team player with have a good track record of performance
• Maturity • Passion • Confidence • Perseverance • Patience and positive attitude • Excellent interpersonal skills • Commercial awareness • IT skills • Numerical skills
A Valid UAE driving license is mandatory with own car.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you