- Coordination and guidance of several operational activities such as painting, sand blasting, operating etc.
- Execute under supervision of the supervisor or the superintendent several maintenance and repair activities.
- Work and act according to defined policies and procedures of the Technical department.
- Report to Supervisor or Superintendent on work done/ performance, issues and preventive maintenance requirements.
- Comply with and work according to the HSE requirements.
- Provide supervisor with information regarding technical aspects and spare parts that need to be ordered.
- Provide guidance towards subordinates.
- Provide supervisor with input on development needs and performance of subordinates as part of the performance evaluation process.
Walkin for you