Strong Experience in EMC & Linux
UNIX / Linux Services:
• Instillation and administration of UNIX/Linux Operating Systems (Linux: Red Hat, SUSE & UNIX: HP-UX & Oracle Solaris),
• Software and patch administrations
• Good understanding about performance tuning and troubleshooting
• Operating System backup and restore
• Knowledge of Hardware (HP, IBM & Oracle)
• Good knowledge about Network, Security & Firewall configuration, Shell scripts
• Linux (In depth knowledge on RHEL/OEL/SUSE with hands on experience in an enterprise level Organization)
• Virtualization (In depth knowledge on Oracle Virtualization, VM Manager & VM server, with hands on experience in an enterprise level Organization)
• Good Knowledge on HPUX and Oracle Solaris
• Hands on experience on VERITAS Cluster , HP Service Guard Cluster & Oracle Solaris
• EMC Networker 9 and 8, Avamar, DPA.
• EMC Data Domain.
• HP Store Once.
• MSL Library, Quantum Library.
• Agent installation (UNIX / Windows).
• Module integration (Oracle / SQL / Exchange / NDMP).
• Media and license management.
• Physical and Virtual Tape Library Management.
• Cloning, Tape Vaulting, Backup configuration (retention, groups, and clients).
• Reporting, performance monitoring, analysis, and capacity Planning.
• Maintaining backup schedule, and backup system optimization and enhancement
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you