How to Get Noticed At the Monster Gulf Virtual Job Fair
Monster Gulf Virtual Job Fair starts May 26th - 30th, 2013. There will be a number of employers in 'virtual' booths just waiting for potential job seekers like you to come along and be interviewed.
Here's how you can prepare for this exciting event: Ensure your resume is up to date; Research about relevant employers at the Fair.
Now we'll look at how to stand out in the crowd at Monster Gulf Virtual job Fair. For starters, you should set realistic goals about what you want to get out of participation. Think of these objectives:
1. Do you want to learn more about the kinds of employers at the fair you might fit in with best?
2. Are you hoping to make direct contact with employers and get interviewed using free Skype video and your keyboard?
3. Would you prefer to ask certain employers specific questions by e-mail?
Whatever your objectives are, there are ways to get noticed in a positive light by potential employers at the Fair.
1. Submit your updated resume. Employers will start checking their in-boxes quickly when the Job Fair begins so you might as well be front and center.
2. Select 'Low Privacy' Setting. This will let all the employers at our Virtual Fair to view your resume.
3. Learn how to install and use Skype video calling for free on your home computer. Employers will be interviewing people directly via this service. Rehearse in advance so that you come across as a strong candidate. Your webcam, keyboard and Skype are all you need to have a 'written chat.
4. Ask Relevant Questions. Once you've gathered information on particular employers at their 'booths', connect with them to inquire about their latest news and show them how this can tie into your skills and experience.
5. Socialize the event. Use our 'Share on Facebook or Twitter' buttons to let your friends know about our event.
If you haven't registered yet, click //vjf.monstergulf.com/#/home to register for Monster Gulf VJF now.