- Process monthly payroll through WPS by verifying attendance, overtime and absence of labor and office staff.
- Prepare settlements (final and leave) of departing employees as per UAE Labor Law and obtain necessary approval.
- Process journal entries into various accounts and reconcile general ledger and subsidiary accounts in a timely manner independently
- Process utility payments, control, compare, reconcile and obtain approval from department managers through their Directors and organize payments on or before the due date; followed by posting related entries
- Reconciliation of supplier account with their statement of accounts. Notify discrepancy in account/or amount, if any and settle the issue after getting approval from concerned authority.
- Prepare payment for supplier and take required approval before releasing the cheque.
- Maintain accurate financial records and prepare clear and accurate reports for information, auditing and operational use
- Set up and maintain Accounts’ files and keep correspondence and reports available for reference and efficient operation of the Finance Department
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Commerce
- At least 3-year experience in a similar post
- Good working knowledge in accounting software. FOCUS will be preferred.
- Advance user of MS Office (specifically Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate in English and Hindi.
- Team player
- Able to handle pressure situation