The Activity Coordinator role is vital as he/she is responsible for the safety instructions, debriefing and demo before a customer can be allowed to try Adventure zone rides. Coordinators ensures customer’s safety and regularly monitors the safety equipment/gears that are being used
Ensures the safety of the customers while on adventure zone activities
• Provides instructions and guidelines about the activities and ensures that prohibitions and safety measures are clearly communicated before allowing customers to take the adventure activities.
• Inspects equipment and gears before issuing to the customers and ensures that it is on a workable condition.
• Assists customers equipped the safety gears
• Guide customers while performing the activities
• Collaborates with the team to effectively manage and ensure compliance with safety regulations
• Performs basic first aid medications in case of emergency situations
• Communicates and immediately informs team leaders for any unavoidable incidents.
• Carry out daily operational Activity Coordinatorob well.
Knowledge & skill
• Safety gears and equipment related to land and water sports
• Installation and equipping gears and sports apparels
• Physically fit and engaged in sports i.e. wall climbing, biking, skating etc.
• Similar experience in leisure and sports activities
• Supervisory skills on group of people and setting out instructions.
• Sociable and extrovert personality
• Works on a multicultural team
• Understands and speaks English (Arabic is a plus)
Salary for this Role is AED 2200 to AED 2400 depending on the experience. Candidates are requested to apply before 19th Jan 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview on or before 23rd Jan, 2019. If you do not receive any call from us, please think that your application is unsuccessful.
Interested candidates are requested to email their CV to [HIDDEN TEXT].
A dedicated safe indoor adventure facility that can be enjoyed throughout the year offering a wide range of fun activities such as caving, skate park, pump track, zip line, trampoline park, boulder wall and cable climb. Supervised by certified instructors, it's suitable for all fitness levels making it the ideal adventure park for individuals, families, parties and events.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases