1. Coordinate and setup the Manager's meetings, interviews, functions, and duty trips to ensure all arrangements and requirements are met on a timely and effective manner.
2. Arrange travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-including booking airline tickets, hotels, and transportation to ensure all business-related travel is planned and executed effectively.
3. Coordinate activities, scheduling and planning with all Manager's guests and events stakeholders and suppliers to ensure the success of each event.
4. Establish and maintain a comprehensive filing system for correspondence and other material. Maintain files and other records, ensuring adequate security measures are taken with regard to confidential papers or documents of significant importance.
5. Assist in preparations of management meetings including typing the agenda, informing the participants, obtaining files, reports or documents required for the meeting, and booking venues.
6. Prepares the Manager’s expense reports to ensure prompt reimbursement.
7. Apply skills and knowledge and ability to ensure target production throughput rate or objectives are safely implemented by work team in line with Section Plan, KPIs, N-KOM Values and IMS system.
8. Demonstrate work behaviors consistent with company values and work within company policies, standards, procedures and any legislative requirements.
9. Monitor and implement cost control measures to meet budget requirements
10. Implement and ensure compliance with health, safety, security and environment standards, policies and procedures.
11. Set a personal example of safe behavior.
12. Specify and comply with work standards and resolve all quality issues on a timely manner.
• As per TOFA.
• Degree in Business Administration or relevant experience.
• HSSC or Diploma in computer proficiency.
• 1-4 years of related experience.
• Experience in personal support to a senior and/or top management executive.