• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls, Send email and faxes. Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
• Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office.
• Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
• Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the organization. Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload.
• Provide word-processing and secretarial support.
• Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties. Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Support the Team leader / Manager in implementation of quality assurance programs in order to maintain standards of quality and productivity.
• Co-ordination and support to Onboard team.
• Maintains Senior Managements' appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
Essential skills and qualification requirements:
• Oral & Written Communication in English and Arabic
• Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
• Experience in customer service will be a plus
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
• Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. printer, scanner)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Reliable with patience and professionalism
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Omani National
Candidates who match the above criteria can also forward CVs to [HIDDEN TEXT]are with the subject line 'Admin Coordinator - OBO'. Emails received without the subject line will not be considered.