• Two years of professional, relevant experience working in Configuration Control, Change, IT Asset Management or an equivalent ITSM roles.
• Experience in auditing and maintaining data within a CMDB environment.
• Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
• Must have suitable qualifications relevant to the role being applied for, or the demonstrable equivalent experience in Telecommunications configuration
• ITIL v3 Foundations Certification.
• Valid Driving Licence
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The SACM Administrator is responsible for the Control of assets in one or more significant area, ensuring that administration of the acquisition, storage, distribution, movement and disposal of assets is carried out.
2. Produces and analyses registers and histories of authorized assets (including secure master copies of software, documentation, data, licenses and agreements for supply, warranty and maintenance), and verifies that all these assets are in a known state and location.
3. Ensures that there are no unauthorized assets such as unlicensed copies of software.
4. Manages CIs and related information.
5. Applies and maintains tools, techniques and processes for identification, classification and control of CIs and ensuring related information is complete, current and accurate.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases