Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform general architectural work including architectural design, site visits and inspections.
• Review and modify CAD drawings, renderings, layouts, study models, construction documents.
• Ensure compliance with applicable codes and standards as well as client requirements.
• Discuss the objectives, requirements and budget of a project and specify the nature and quality of materials.
• Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
• Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
• Write and present reports, proposals, applications and contracts
• Interface with suppliers as required.
• Coordinate work with engineering and construction units at project site.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Architecture or construction
• 5+ years of experience of relevant architectural construction experience
• Knowledge of means and methods related to architectural construction materials and methods including masonry, structural steel, metals, lighting, wood products, thermal and moisture protection, doors and windows, furnishings, buildings and structures.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Saudi Nationals Required.