*** You must hold a transferable Iqama ***
This is a 6 month contract initially.
Please ensure you provide your CV and Iqama Copy directly to me at [HIDDEN TEXT] and state your salary expectations and expected joining date.
What Chartered qualification do you hold?
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Management of project costs in accordance with approved project budgets and business delegated authority limits.
• Management of project P&L, cash flow and reporting as it relates to key projects and customer contracts.
• Support the Time-Booking process to enable on-budget project delivery, and cost analysis.
• Consideration of financial impacts in project decision making process.
• Support on-time delivery of all key project milestones.
• Support management of project risks, opportunities & financial exposure.
• Development of programme cost and revenue models which adequately meet the requirements of the business generally as well as audit requirements of the customer, as and when required.
• Take ownership of the IP Network Project cost/price accounting, analysis and modeling.
• Contribution to the development of short, medium and long term business planning and corresponding financial modeling.
RECRUITMENT SPECIFICATION (Knowledge & Experience):
• Qualified professional accountant as a minimum. Additionally but not mandatory: a Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, etc would be beneficial.
• Operational experience: Minimum 10 years in financial reporting, project finance control and/or costing/pricing (preferably in the defence sector).
• Must possess valid driving licence from country of origin.