We are a Grade A Contracting Company operating in Qatar for the last 4 decades. Our main field of specialization is Infrastructure projects involving the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of potable water, sewerage & surface water networks with all associated works viz Pumping Stations, Valve Chambers, etc...We are looking for Highly Qualified Autocad Operator with the following Essential Requirements: -
1. B.Sc. in Engineering/ Autocad Diploma from a well reputed University.
2. Having a min of 10 yrs. experience
in Mechanical, Electrical & Civil Infrastructure & Building Works with min of 3 major contracts completed as the Autocad Operator in this field.
3. Age bet. 35 to 45 yrs.
4. Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
5. Knowledgeable in MEP systems.
6. Familiarity with construction management software packages and full knowledge of computer skills and software. Expertise in AutoCAD and MS Office utilities
7. Strong & pleasant personality with excellent communication skills,
8. Excellent self-correspondence & perfect English spoken and written. Arabic is an advantage Job responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• To study and understand the scope and requirements of the Project.
• To develop accurately scaled engineering design drawings using computer-aided applications.
• Prepare all type of electrical and mechanical design/shop drawings as per the Design/ Technical Engineer’s guidelines.
• Prepare electro-mechanical external coordinated services layouts.
• Prepare Builder’s work drawings and to alter the drawings as per the instruction of the Design/ Technical Engineer/ Project Engineer.
• Prepare electro-mechanical coordinated combined services drawings.
• Prepare As-built drawings.
• Maintain back-up of all important check points duly marked / corrected by Design Engineer.
• Prepare and submit work progress report.
• To review the drawings at different stages for identifying scope for improvement.
• To work closely with all Construction and Engineering Staff to generate shop drawings and other drawing requirements.
• Any other work as delegated by the Design/ Technical Engineer.
• Comply with policies, guidelines and strategies laid down by the Company to achieve the objectives.
• Implement QHSE Policy
• Ensure effective functioning of all activities in compliance with QHSE procedures
• Responsible for achieving the QHSE objectives in their area