1. Cleans and disposes of all glasses and equipments of beverage bar according to certain standards.
2. Checking the cleanliness of the equipment.
3. Cleans the dishwashing area.
4. Collects fractured equipment in a bucket and reports to stock list.
5. Keeping the dishwasher clean and using it in accordance with certain standards.
6. Checks the detergents of the machine.
7. İnforms the superior about unusual circumstances.
8. Develops oneself in terms of personal career.
9. Not to leave the place of duty other than information and permission during the operation.
10. Pays attention to individual hygiene and cleanliness.
11. In the service area or the preparation area of the service; to immediately remove any risk factors (such as food
residue , fallen items, etc.) on the floor, on the wall or on the ceiling that may cause accidents or inform the supervisor about this situations..
12. To comply with occupational health and safety procedures.
13. To comply with food safety and hygiene procedures.
14. Dress in accordance with the dress code. (Always clean and ironed uniform, clip a name badge, well cared for hair and nails).