1. To exchange information before service, to discuss in preparation proces for service.
2. Completion of the operation check list required by the service before signing it to the manager.
3. To make the espresso machine ready for service.
4. To make and control bar preparations (stock check for Fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks ).
5. To present the products in accordance with the standards in the framework of the trainings that have received.
6. Reports any unusual situation to a superior.
7. Helps and relay information to teammates who have just started to work.
8. Developing oneself for career goals.
9. Knows all beverage prescriptions
10. Preparing the pitchers.
11. Checks milk stocks.
12. Checks stocks of creams, aromas, powder products and tea varieties.
13. Checks sauces.
14. Control of tea shears.
15. Checks tea and coffee jars.
16. Checks the cleanliness of coffee mugs and cups
17. Report any malfunctions to the superior.
18. Plans jobsharing for assistant team members.
19. To provide maintenance of machinery and equipment.
20. To offer products in Huqqa Quality Standarts.
21. To serve tea and coffee.
22. İf it required informs guests about beverages.
23. Puts the leftover coffee beans from Espresso Grinder to a hermetic jar.
24. Cleans the espresso machine and equipment (with clean water.).
25. Complete the missing supplies for morning shift.
26. Clean the blender and ice crusher.
27. Takes out the garbage.
28. Cleans the bar floor.
29. Disinfects equipment.
30. Reports the loss of the Beverage production.
31. To give clear and complete answers to the questions that guests may have about the drinks in the menu.
32. To educate oneself continuously about coffee and tea subjects and to take trainings when necessary. Do research on new products.
33. To provide training for the coffee and tea subjects to whom the Business Manager will approve.
34. Always greets guests with a brilliant face.
35. To fulfill Huqqa standards in customer satisfaction and service quality.
36. Working with team colleagues in team spirit.
37. Dress in accordance with the dress code. (Always clean and ironed uniform, clip a name badge, well cared for hair and nails).
38. Always take care about hand caring, hair - beard shaving, ear and nails caring.
39. Shoes are always painted and clean before beginning of shift.
40. Must wash his/her hands with soap and clean his/her nails.
41. Be absolutely careful when lifting, whether cups, plates and other materials are full or empty.
42. Do not use cracked cups, mugs and etc. that can harm oneself or your guest.
43. To be conscious about the matters that the department should done fulfilly and to share them with the team mates.
44. To work in harmony with all department colleagues in order to ensure customer satisfaction and service quality.
45. To work in harmony with other departments.
46. To pay attention to individual hygiene and cleanliness.
47. In the service area or the preparation area of the service; to immediately remove any risk factors (such as food
residue , fallen items, etc.) on the floor, on the wall or on the ceiling that may cause accidents or inform the supervisor about this situations.
48. To comply with occupational health and safety procedures.
49. To comply with food safety and hygiene procedures.