Big Data Infrastructure Engineer
We will soon be engaging a new Hadoop Big ecosystem SME (with huge investment in this area), you will be responsible for implementing the Hadoop ecosystem and Elastic Search Cluster.
The Infrastructure Engineer should drive best practice in IT design and provide mature and proven technologies that meet critical business needs.
Working as a Infrastructure Engineer, your role will include:
• Building and subsequently maintaining capability and technology road maps
• Engage and maintain relationships with the suppliers, ensuring the solution standards are met in line with business needs
• Develop and communicate Data, BI and Central Systems Architecture principles, standards, patterns specific to the IT landscape and strategic directionTo be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
• Technical capabilities and in-depth knowledge.
• SME on Hadoop ecosystems and utilities
• Rollout of Elastic Search Cluster
• Preparation of platform solution, HLD and LLD
This is a huge career move with a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference as well as working alongside a hugely talented team, whilst driving major strategic decisions.Location
: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Compensation: Excellent daily rate
Skills: Architect, Data, BI, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Hadoop, SQL, Agile, Scrum Digital
Please send your CV to [HIDDEN TEXT] for immediate consideration.