• Responsible for formulation of long term real estate asset management strategy that optimized financial performance.
• Conduct market studies and business intelligence and advise the management on business to business (B2B) asset leasing opportunities.
• Responsible for drive and manage the asset business strategy while working closely with the Property Management team, and Leasing team.
• Conduct market studies and advise the management on pricing strategy of leasing real estates.
• Establish strong B2B relationship with various retailers in the Sultanate such as hyper markets, banks, insurance, restaurants, pharmacies, fashion, accessories, jewelry, electronics, furniture, and home appliances retailers.
• Understand the dynamics and demographics of the targeted city/ Wilayat in the Sultanate and selectively promote assets leasing to the above mentioned retailers.
• Generate sales leads through contacting the retailers and support the leasing team.
• Ensure achieving targeted revenues of leasing of real estate units on monthly basis.
• Conduct analysis on leaving tenants and advise the management on means to secure long term B2B relationship.
Golden Group Holdings LLC, is a conglomerate with diversified business interest headquartered in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. The company had its humble beginnings in the late eighties with Construction and Furniture business. Today Golden Group operates through more than ten companies across sectors as diverse as construction, real estate, hotels, home & office furniture, oil & gas, travel & tourism, investment, logistic services, interiors, commercial agencies and the Group is the founder of major financial institutions and banks in the Gulf region. Entrepreneurship and rigorous customer focus has enabled Golden Group to grow its business by responding to the changing needs of the customers and societies in which it operates. Structured into eight operational divisions Golden Group maintains a decentralized approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance. This benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work. The combination of vision with keen business acumen enables the Group to remain at par with local and international competitors. The Group continuously monitors markets and applies its proven blend of business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit, resulting in a number of successful ventures. The success of Golden Group is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases