Our client is a leading company in Qatar.
Position: Business Process Improvement Consultant
Location: Doha Qatar
Duration: 1 yr (extendable)
Responsibilities/ Desired Profile:
• ERP Consultation, Data Management, Business Analysis, and Business Process improvement.
• Extensive experience of Project Management, Customer relationships, confidence, business analyst and presence to deal with project stakeholders, efforts, resources and budget.
• Hands on Oracle EBS HRMS roles include Implementation Team Lead, Techno-Functional Consultant, with a background in Systems, Database Administration and Data Modelling.
• Experience in Business process improvement, data governance practices, relational database, data modelling, Analysis, Data Mining skills, Data Quality and Assist subordinates in evaluating data.
• Strong Exposure to data Conversion and migration to Oracle Applications using ORACLE API, Writing Packages to Validate Legacy System Data, Loading Data into Interface Tables, Handling the Errors.
• Extensive exposure to Project Management, ERP Consultation especially Oracle EBS HRMS, Leadership for Technical and Functional team and Business Analysis with over 12+ years of Oracle ERP and Banking Systems experience, with the past 5 years concentrating on Oracle ERP Project Management and Consultation.
• Engaged in full life cycle implementations including requirements gathering analysis, architectural design, configuration, testing, end-user training, and production support of fully functional Oracle HCM applications with teams implementing Core HR, Standard Benefits, Payroll, SSHR (ESS/MSS), I-Recruitment, OTL, OLM, AME (Approvals Management, Oracle Alerts and System Administration).
• Develop and maintain implementation best practices for the successful deployment of service / User Interaction technologies, products, and application.
• Explaining the Technical and Functional aspects of the ERP to clients and to other business people.
If interested, kindly share your updated CV along with a recent snap, your current and expected salary details and notice period to [HIDDEN TEXT]