Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.As a C# Chief Software Architect, you can expect to be a member of one of our central assembly line teams such as faster, easier, code cleanup, or an auto unit test team. You may also be in the role of a product Chief Architect, responsible for a product’s quality and weekly release.
Our organization is constantly acquiring new companies and their products. As a result, our code cleanup team is responsible for increasing the quality of coding products we acquire by; capturing anti-patterns and solving them, implementing microservices, and ensuring our products follow SOLID principles. Chief Software Architects will have daily and weekly targets to work against. We measure the quality of work through our First Time Acceptance rate, meaning that the Product Chief Architects accept the work delivered by the engineers immediately without having to ask for a rework.
The auto unit test team generates unit tests using automation. The team builds, extends, and introduces new tools to improve automated test generation. One of the roles of a Chief Architect within the bulk unit test team is to find patterns that can be applied to any C# project.
The easier team rebuilds the user interface of legacy products in our standard tech stacks and build new screens with a modern UI and enhanced usability. The team also creates the REST API layer required to connect the new UI with the product legacy backend and business logic. You will also be required to deliver UI unit tests, REST API unit tests and integration tests, and functional browser compatibility testing.
In all cases, you will have aggressive daily and weekly targets to work against and you can expect to receive daily and weekly feedback about your performance. The regular feedback is used to help you improve immediately and to resolve blockers which may be slowing down your performance.Candidate Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years experience as a software engineer in C#.net
- 4+ years experience working in an environment where CI/ CD tools are used
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience leading or mentoring junior developers
- 2+ years experience in writing unit tests
- Experienced using Jira and Git
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
• Database knowledge in technology such as SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra
• SOA, EDA, and Design patterns
• Some experience in Linux, Django, REST and shell scripting
- MVC and knowledge of another server-side programming language (Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver
- Be a results-oriented individual
- Comfortable "working virtually" with teammates and customers around the world
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Has worked with back-end technologies and latest development frameworks
- VS2017(.NET Core 2.0)
- SQL Server 2012+
To be considered for this position you are required to take part in a mandatory training series and tests included in our 4-week Bootcamp program.
After grading your tests, you will be eligible to take the Bootcamp which is usually held within a week of obtaining your test results. You will be paid the full-time rate for 40 hours per week for four weeks.
Once the Bootcamp tests are complete, we will be able to evaluate you for the position correctly. Bootcamp is a very tough training program, and only an average of 50% of attendees can finish it. Taking the Bootcamp doesn’t guarantee that you will be hired, but it is a requirement as part of the hiring process.Join our community of remote professionals!