We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command.
The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
• Drive the company’s financial planning for group, including countries like India, GCC, Africa.
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
• Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
• Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
• Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
• Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
• Manage vendor relationships
• Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
• Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
• Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
• Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts
Exposure to contracts related to EPC (engineering, procurment & construction, Design & Build, Manitenance projects are required.
Experience in the treasury function, tax structures, fundraising for capital requirements
• Proven experience as CFO or relevant role
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting method
• Ability to strategize and solve problems
• Strong leadership and organizational & team management skills
Modular Concepts LLC. a leading name in turnkey medical engineering and healthcare construction industry in the Middle East and Asia. We are one point trailor made solution provider for all your hospital construction needs. We work with various healthcare providers, offering the most efficient and cost effective medical engineering, electro-mechanical and interior fit out services
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases