• Liaison with External Auditors/Regulators including TAX, Central Bank of Oman, for audits and examinations to ensure that the requisite queries are satisfied.
• Financial Reporting
• Preparation of annual Financial Statements of the Bank in accordance with IFRS/IAS and monthly and quarterly reporting of financial data to HOK (AFM and Report Pack). During this process it to be ensured that the quality of submission is maintained and the submission is timely.
• Central Bank Submissions
• Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly Returns for Central Bank including Basel II Returns to ensure that the central banks gets this data in a timely manner.
• Preparation of Annual Budget of the Bank as per guidelines and in this regards interact with the business units (branches)
• Financial Analysis
• Analyze balance sheet and profit and loss accounts of the bank as well as individual units [branches/other units] against budgets as well as historical numbers to ensure that the branches get the accurate picture of their performance.
• Ensure compliance with applicable tax regulations, initiate & execute measures to implement changes in these, ensure timely payments of tax dues.
• Preparation and filing and Tax returns to ensure that tax filing is done in timely and accurate manner.
• Maintaing fixed asset register on assets and ensure that expense processing and monitoring (both capital expenditure and operating expenses) is carried out in an efficient manner and as per Bank’s approved processes and systems.
• Passing the expense accrual entries and supervision of the same
ARABIAN VISION INTERNATIONAL LLC (AVIL) is a Limited Liability Company registered with the Ministry of Commerce & Industries and Oman Chamber of Commerce & Industry in the Sultanate of Oman. We are licensed and have necessary approvals to perform the activities of a) Export & Import, b) Business Agencies (Excluding Portfolio and securities), c) Promoting & Marketing of Goods and c) Commission agents and commercial brokers (Excluding portfolio and securities).
AVIL is a group of young, experienced and dynamic highly motivated professionals with backgrounds that encompass all angles of business spectrum. AVI professionals include seasoned HR & Management consultants and Trainers. A major force behind successful execution of these objectives has been our team's true dedication, zeal and ability to address the unique problems related to management in the most innovative and appropriate ways encompassing both manufacturing and services sectors.
Under the Business Agencies activity we have tied up with experts to provide Human Resource Services:
HR - Headhunting and Executive search
Human Resources Studies: Your human capital is one of your most important assets. However, in order to maximize the potential of your people, you need to ensure that you have a clear understanding of the needs of your staff and that you have the necessary systems in place to enable excellence in performance. Through tailor made diagnostic studies we seek to examine, in depth, all your HR functions as well as other core business procedures and systems. On the basis of our examination we recommend practical solutions on how to improve the effectiveness of these business functions and achieve maximum organizational performance. Using our tested and successful methodology, which includes interviewing, focus groups, surveys questionnaires, workshops and presentations, we conduct a thorough examination of all HR systems and other core areas of your organization, including: • Organizational Structure • Recruitment and Selection • Compensation Management • Performance Management • Manpower Planning • Reward and Motivation • Culture and Communication • Training and Development On the basis of our findings we design practical and hands-on solutions with the ultimate aim of identifying and satisfying your HR needs so that your human capital performs to its maximum.
Executive Search & Selection: Finding the most suitable person, with the right technical skills and qualities to suit your organization, is a time consuming and high-risk task. Additionally, in today’s rapidly expanding and competitive market, high caliber staff is greatly in demand. The AVIL team is aware about your concerns during the search and selection for your executive staff and for employees required in support and technical positions. We have substantial experience dealing with the highly sensitive recruitment of top level personnel such as Directors, Chief Financial Officers and other management as well as supervisory levels to entry level position. AVIL has a huge data bank of job aspirants. The AVIL team will advise and assist you with the critical success factors and processes involved in the recruitment of quality staff. Always respecting the issue of confidentiality, we will help you to attract and assess candidates and manage the recruitment process from start to finish.
Our placement services include: • Working closely with clients to identify their human resource requirements • Designing and placing targeted advertising/Solicited Headhunting from within / outside the industry • Assessment and short listing of applicants • Competency based, structured interviewing • Psychometric testing • Organizing and conducting Assessment Centers • Management of Bulk Inductions Schemes (Management Trainee-ship, Apprenticeship Schemes etc.) • Handling all associated administration • Mediating for remuneration related negotiations. • Communication with candidates • Conducting employment related reference checks • Maintaining regular contacts with the client for communication of status.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases