1. Under the guidance of the President and general manager, organize the preparation of the company's annual and quarterly general business plans, work plans, goal decomposition and performance supervision, and arrange the organization and implementation.
2/ Under the guidance of the President and general manager, supervise and manage the daily work of all departments (sales department, Marketing Department, administration department, finance department, human resources department, IT technology department, concierge department), require all departments to implement the annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly work target plan, and organize the inspection and supervision.
3/ According to the weekly work arrangement, supervise and urge each department to finish the work as planned, and make the work plan for next week according to the work completion.
4/ Establish and improve the company's internal organizational structure system, operation mechanism and rules and regulations, and promote the implementation of the company's rules and regulations. Continuously improve and improve the new rules and regulations of the company.
5/ Responsible for liaison and coordination of the company's external affairs, including maintaining good public relations with government departments and relevant cooperation units, receiving important customers, etc.
6/ Participated in the company's important investment development projects, contracts, marketing plans and systems and plans related to the company's finance and human resources.
7/ Responsible for coordinating the work of all departments, listening to the work reports of all departments, and proposing decision-making opinions. To examine and approve all departments' requests, reports, plans and plans, as well as the decision-making authority of the sales department, Marketing Department, administration department, finance department, human resources department, IT technology department, concierge department, etc.
8/ Supervise and inspect the implementation of the rules and regulations, and conduct corresponding assessment.
9/ responsible for holding weekly work meetings, other special work meetings, etc.
10/ Report to President and general manager on a regular basis and implement all resolutions of President and general manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above in marketing, management, etc., 30-45 years old, especially excellent in experience and resources;
2. Over 5 years of working experience in real estate brokerage industry, familiar with all procedures of real estate brokerage;
3. Over 5 years of overseas work experience and management experience, developed comprehensive and integrated marketing operation and sales policies, good at managing teams and leading the team to complete marketing plans;
4. Be familiar with the local real estate market of uae and the local laws, regulations and policies.
5. Strong communication and coordination ability and anti-pressure ability.